Monday, April 2, 2012

Lady Catherine at Longbourn

Lady Catherine has visited Kent on the subjuct of Lizzy and Darcy. When all of us in Kent heard of Lizzy's persural of Darcy, all of us were horrified. He was meant to be engaged to Miss de Borough. I vehemently agreed with Lady Catherine's decision to go warn Lizzy of her rudeness and presumptuousness. In fact, I plan to write Mr. Bennet about the matter myself. Lizzy can be free-spirited and wild, and considering her family, I am unsurprised that she would throw herself at an engaged man. So, I hope that Lady Catherine's visit and my letter will serve to impart wisdom on poor Lizzy.

4 comments:

  1. This girl must be put to a stop. It is not unusual for a man to stray where beauty is involved, but this time it is to good of a man. Lizzy must be warned of the trecherous acts she is performing.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just to inform you Mr. Collins, Darcy grew feelings for me first, and I have rejected him once in the past. I have fallen for him because he is a generous, kind, amiable man, and I have seen his character change dramatically in the past few months. Lady Catherine was extremely rude to me when she was visiting, and unlike you, I will defend myself and my family no matter who I am speaking with, and that is exactly what I did. Lady Catherine's visit was definitely not successful, and if you loved Lady Catherine's family as much as you love her, you would realize that Mr. Darcy and Lady de Bourgh would be nothing but miserable together.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do not do anything to my dear Lizzy. You're a short man who will die just to please Lady Catherine. But do know this: I am in love with Lizzy, and nothing you say can change my mind! I know what to decide for myself and my future!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh Mr. Collins, you have to give Lizzy and Darcy a chance. I know for sure that they will be happy together and that no one will stop them from separating. Yes, maybe my sister Lizzy has inturrupted an engagement that has been settled since a long time ago, but you cannot fight the power of love. Please respect my sister's and Darcy's decision.

    ReplyDelete